The new Tommee Tippee Weighted Straw cup helps babies drink easily at any angle while they are transitioning from bottles and still learning how to use a cup. Young toddlers enjoy sitting up and are still getting used tipping their cups, and the weighted straw stays in the liquid in any position so that baby can drink more easily. It also has leak-proof flip-top lid, so you can worry less about messes. The silicone straw helps support oral development and is dentist recommended.
- 8-Ounce weighted straw cup: Helps babies transition from bottle to cup with less mess. Suitable for babies 6 months and up
- Drink from any angle: Babies like to sit upright and are still learning how to use a cup, and the weighted silicone straw stays in the liquid so they can drink in any position
- Leak-proof locking lid: The only weighted straw cup with a locking flip-top lid, so you can keep everything clean and spill-free
- Dentist Approved: Drinking from straw cups is proven to help babies with their oral development skills
- Easy-grip removable handles: Makes it easier for little hands to grasp, and can be removed as baby grows
- Easy to clean: Top-rack dishwasher safe and sterilizer safe