Overview of the Statement
A. The Services this Privacy Statement Covers
At KIDS BESTPRICE, we recognise that privacy and security is a concern for all our customers and we are committed to safeguarding your rights.
This Privacy Statement applies to your access to and use of our services, content, features, technologies or functions offered through our sites and all of our related sites (the “sites”), and applications (together these are called the “Services”) (this includes any information in relation to your use of the Services).
B. The Purpose of this Statement
The purpose of our Privacy Statement is to tell you, as clearly as possible:
1. How we will use your personal information so that you can decide whether you want to give your personal information to us, so we can provide the services you want; and
2. How KIDS BESTPRICE will protect your personal information, and the guidelines we use in safeguarding the personal information you give us.
We recommend that you view, read, download and save this Privacy Statement.
Who is KIDS BESTPRICE?
In this Privacy Statement “KIDS BESTPRICE”, “our”, “us” or “we” means U.S. Direct E-Commerce Limited (trading as KIDS BESTPRICE), together with each of its group companies.
U.S. Direct E-Commerce Limited is a company incorporated in Ireland with company registered number 479237 and having its registered office at South Block, The Concourse Building, 110-115 Airside Business Park, Swords, County Dublin, Ireland.
Provide Your Consent
By ticking the consent box, you are consenting to KIDS BESTPRICE collecting, processing, storing, disclosing and otherwise using your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
You can withdraw your consent at any time after you have given it and you can do so by contacting us in accordance with the information provided at Further Information – How to Contact Us below.
Information About You
When you use our Services through any of the sites, we may ask for, hold and use the following information (the retailer may also store this information):
- personal information such as name, postal address, phone number, email address, date of birth and (where required) I.D. number or other identification information;
- information that the retailer sends to us;
- banking card details in order to fulfil the order. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third-party service providers;
- information to assist us in detecting, preventing, and/or remediating fraud or any other harmful actions, we will verify the personal information you provide (including, but not limited to your name, address, details of user funding instruments, and details of payment transactions) with the relevant payment processors and/or credit reference and fraud agencies. During such verification, we will receive personally identifiable information about you. KIDS BESTPRICE will use card authorisation and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address correspond with the information you supplied to KIDS BESTPRICE, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen;
- the web address of the site that you came from or are going to (KIDS BESTPRICE automatically receives this information). We also collect information regarding the pages of our website that you view, IP addresses, your internet browser and the times at which you access our sites.
- details of when we contact you and when you contact us. We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you’ve had with any of the retailer’s products or stores operated through the sites. (We may record, store and use that correspondence for future training or business purposes. This includes, without limitation, use in dispute resolution and/or complaints management);
- demographic and basket details; and
KIDS BESTPRICE keeps a record of the information you authorise us to collect and use. We keep a record of any purchase(s) you make from any of our retailers’ stores through KIDS BESTPRICE and the sites. This means KIDS BESTPRICE and (in some instances) the retailer can assist you in dealing with any questions or queries you may have, and to ensure that any information that we send you is relevant.
We may also ask you questions and from time to time, that will give us information that will be used to improve your experience of shopping through our sites. You do not have to answer these questions, but if you do we can communicate with you via a medium of your choosing.
If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us because you feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, and/or you would like your information to be erased from our records, you can do so by contacting us in accordance with the information provided at Further Information – How to Contact Us below.
How KIDS BESTPRICE Uses Your Information
Depending on where the services are being provided to you, KIDS BESTPRICE will store your personal information on servers located within the European Union (EU) or servers located at other locations outside of the EU. All the information we collect via your use of the Services and/or the sites, or through correspondence with you, is used to provide, operate and improve the Services we offer you and to personalise our Service. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
- passing your order information to the retailer so they can supply the goods and services to KIDS BESTPRICE;
- using your information to complete the sale between us and you and to fulfil your order. We and/or the retailer may use subcontractors (including to assist with delivery and fulfilment) to process and provide your orders to you;
- verification of your identity and your payment method or credit card account for the detection, prevention, and/or remediation of fraud, terrorism or any other harmful or criminal actions;
- planning and managing KIDS BESTPRICE’s business activities, including the analysis of customers’ shopping habits and customer profiling;
- research and customer surveys (should you chose to take part); and
- customer service and dispute resolution.
Information we Disclose to Third Parties:
KIDS BESTPRICE will keep your information confidential and only share it with others for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. KIDS BESTPRICE carefully selects third-party service providers which allow us to ultimately provide you with a faster, more efficient, and safer Service. We have engaged these third-party service providers under contract and are required to keep your personal information confidential and secure, only using it for the purposes that we allow.
KIDS BESTPRICE may share your information with the following entities:
- any group company of, or individual employed by KIDS BESTPRICE;
- the retailer;
- logistics and other shipping and delivery service providers;
- business operations support;
- payment processing services;
- technology services;
- agents and contractors of KIDS BESTPRICE; and
- external research companies who we may contact you directly (on our behalf) for your opinions on our Services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
There are also specific instances where KIDS BESTPRICE will be obliged to provide your personal details to third parties (set out below) and you acknowledge and consent to KIDS BESTPRICE doing the following actions:
- where KIDS BESTPRICE is requested by a law enforcement agency or authority (or a regulatory authority or government authority) investigating illegal or suspicious activities to provide information (including without limitation the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies) concerning your activities; and
- where KIDS BESTPRICE is required to disclose necessary information to payment processors, auditors, customer service providers, fraud agencies, credit reference agencies, financial product providers, credit card associations, commercial partners, marketing and public relations partners, group companies or for legal proceedings (except as explicitly stated, these third parties are limited by law or by contract from using your personal information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was shared).
Also, if our business is acquired by, or merged with another company (our data records form part of our business). If such an acquisition occurs, you consent to the successor company having access to your personal information maintained by KIDS BESTPRICE, and such successor company would continue to be bound by this Privacy Statement unless and until it is amended.
Managing Your Orders
We shall monitor and review communications between you and us solely for the purposes of ensuring that your orders are managed appropriately by our customer service team and the retailer, and in accordance with the terms and conditions that we have in place with the retailer.
How We Protect Your Information
The internet is not an entirely secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology is used for protection of information in transit for payments transactions.
Only our employees, the retailer and our third-party service providers who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information
Retention of Your Information
KIDS BESTPRICE will retain the minimum amount of your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Please note that we have a variety of obligations to retain the Data that You provide to us, including to ensure that transactions can be appropriately processed, settled, refunded or charged-back, to help identify fraud and to comply with laws and rules that apply to us and to our financial service providers.
Our Services are not directed to persons under the age of thirteen (13). We request that such individuals do not directly provide us with any personal information through our Services on the sites.
Your Data & Cross Border Transfers
Our Services are global, and your data may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations or where we engage service providers, this includes any countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United States (US). KIDS BESTPRICE is committed to the sufficient protection of your personal information regardless of where the data resides and to providing adequate protection for your personal information where such data is transferred outside of the EEA or the US.
If you use any of our Services through the sites, you consent and authorise us to process data in this Further Information – How to Contact Us:
C18, Jeho Shammah Plaza,
Abiodun Ajagun Street,
+12486627676 | 08183284405 08145174906
For more information about how you can access, manage, correct any inaccuracies or delete any of your personal data or if you have any questions or complaints regarding our treatment of your personal data or our Privacy Statement, please contact us by email us at Privacy@KIDS BESTPRICE.com or post to:
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority in the Member State of your residence, place of work or the pace of the alleged infringement. In Ireland the relevant supervisory authority is the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
KIDS BESTPRICE reserves the right to revise its Privacy Statement at any time. We will notify you of such changes by uploading the revised Privacy Statement on the KIDS BESTPRICE website. As of the effective date of the revised Privacy Statement, you will be considered as having consented to all changes to the Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement or any revised Privacy Statement, please do not use the Services. Please check the KIDS BESTPRICE website here on a regular basis for the current version of our Privacy Statement.
The Retailer’s Privacy Statement
KIDS BESTPRICE accepts no liability for, nor does it warrant or guarantee that the privacy statement, policy or notice of any retailer, or any other entity, that your personal information is passed to in accordance with this Privacy Statement, comply with data protection legislation and privacy laws. KIDS BESTPRICE is not responsible for any breach or loss of confidentiality of your personal information or any other damages which you or any others may suffer as a result.