MAM USA Anti-Colic Baby Bottles are the ideal baby bottles for breastfed babies and formula-fed babies alike. Featuring SkinSoft™ nipples designed to feel just like the breast, switching between breastfeeding and bottle feeding is simple and easy. Even better, 94%* of babies accept and drink happily from them. Combine this with MAM USA Anti-Colic Baby Bottles advanced anti-colic design system to reduce colic, gas, and reflux symptoms and you can see why babies love MAM USA bottles! Parents appreciate the convenience MAM USA baby bottles add to their lives versus other bottles (NUK bottles, Tommee Tippee bottle, Evenflo bottles, Philips Avent bottles, Dr. Brown’s bottles). Between their wide openings on both top and bottom for easy cleaning and efficient drying and their three-minute microwave sterilization with no extra parts or devices, MAM USA bottles help on the go parents feed their babies easily and effectively. *Market research 2009-2017 with 1,508 babies.
MAM USA Baby Bottles for Breastfed Babies, Anti-Colic, 9 Ounces, 1-count:
- GREAT FOR BREASTFEEDING MOMS: SkinSoft™ nipple mimics breastfeeding, making the MAM USA Anti-Colic Bottle the best bottle for a breastfed baby. Switching between breastfeeding and bottle feeding is simple and easy with MAM USA Anti-Colic Baby Bottles.
- REDUCES COLIC, GAS, AND REFLUX: Advanced anti-colic venting system creates a vacuum effect to eliminate bubbles that cause gas and aggravate colic and reflux symptoms.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Wide openings on top and bottom for easy, total cleaning and maximum airflow for drying. Other baby bottles including Dr. Brown’s bottles, Evenflo bottles, Tommee Tippee bottle, and Philips Avent bottles open only from the top.
- HIGH ACCEPTANCE RATE: Our baby bottles feature a MAM USA SkinSoft™ a nipple that 94%* of babies accept since it feels so natural.
- INCLUDES ONE 9 ounce anti-colic baby bottle including one medium flow nipple appropriate for babies 2 months and older. For newborn babies, consider MAM USA newborn baby bottles with slow flow nipples.