Jump for joy! This Jumperoo® features music, songs, lights, sounds & first words in English, French, Spanish & Mandarin!
Bounce to the moon and back, all in a day’s worth of playtime. There’s so much for baby to discover on this Laugh & Learn® Jumperoo® – and 2 exciting ways to play. In Musical Fun Mode, your little one activates the short-play music – or the music plays continuously – accompanied by fun sounds & lights! In Early Learning Mode, sing-along songs & spoken words expose baby to animal sounds and first words in your choice of English, French, Spanish & Mandarin!
The music, lights and sounds reward baby’s every jump! Plus, a rotating seat gives baby 360° access to a light-up toy bar that helps teach colors, numbers & shapes – as well as toys, activities and happy friends all around. There are soft animal pals overhead, a phone to push, a lamp to bat at, a piano to “play” and so much more, all within baby’s reach. Baby can reach, grasp, move, groove, and jump so high – all things that give developing motor skills a helpful boost. And it’s easy-peasy to fold for storage and on-the-go play.
Fisher Price Baby Laugh & Learn® Jumperoo®:
- 2 ways to play!
- Musical Fun Mode – Short-play (baby activates the music) or continuous-play music with fun sounds & lights!
- Early Learning Mode – Sing-along songs & spoken words expose baby to animal sounds and first words in your choice of English, French, Spanish & Mandarin!
- Music, songs, lights & sounds reward and encourage every bounce & jump
- Wheee! Seat spins 360 degrees so baby can discover all around
- Sturdy, free-standing steel frame lets baby jump safely – no doorway required
- Easily adjusts to three different heights as baby grows
- 3 springs for big, bouncy fun – with soft covers to keep little fingers safe
- Busy activities and toys include light-up toy bar, lamp, phone and piano
- Seat pad is machine washable & dryer safe
- Easy-fold frame for portability and storage
- Busy bouncing helps strengthen baby’s gross motor skills
- Helps teach colors, numbers, shapes, opposites and animal sounds
Developmental Guidelines: Use only with a child who is able to hold head up unassisted and who is not able to climb out or walk.